OOTD | Styling Chiffon Shirt ♥

Hello my beautiful readers, 

I'm on a roll with these OOTD posts haha, I'm hoping that you guys enjoy these because it's different to my usual makeup related posts ^_^ I'm trying to start incorporating more fashion posts in my blog rather than focus on makeup reviews all the time. 

So the previous OOTD was my outfit when i went to a birthday dinner with my family and this time this outfit was for a birthday dinner with my friends. When i saw this really pretty lake I couldn't help but capture some photos and thank you again to Zabrina and Selena for helping me out hehe :) 










Of course my OOTD posts aren't complete without a crazy hair flick hahah :P 

By now, you guys would probably have already noticed that I'm a huuuge fan of Chiffon tops. It's just so flowy and really pretty haha. If you follow me on Instagram (@beautifyinglifee) you would've seen that i had already posted this outfit on there a few weeks ago, except this time, i decided to pair it with black pair of shorts instead of denim shorts. 


Floral Chiffon Top from Forever 21 Malaysia
Black Shorts from Factorie
Handbag from Kate Hill
Heart Lock Bangle from eBay
Shoes from Wanted

Hope you all liked this outfit and if you decide to wear anything like this don't forget to #beautifyinglifee so I can see too ^_^ Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and follow me on GFC! 

xx
Fifi ♥

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥