One Year Blogiversary! A Touch of Floral | OOTD ♥

Hey Everyone! 

Before we start, I'm super happy because I'm proud to say that it's officially my One year Blogiversary!! It seriously doesn't feel like I've been blogging away for one entire year. I've met so many new blogger friends during my blogging journey and I never ever thought I'd get followers who like to read and follow my blog. Last year during this time, i posted up my first ever post on floral nails that i recreated so in celebration of my one year blogiversary, this post will feature floral prints as well. Also, a blogiversary giveaway is coming up as well, so don't forget to follow me to keep updated - I'm so thankful for every single one of my readers :) 

Anyways, back to the topic of outfits, in Australia, we're in the middle of Autumn and getting closer and closer to Winter - the month I despise the most. I really don't like Winter fashion because it typically consists of a lot of dull boring colours. So in this outfit, I decided to incorporate a bit of bright colours and floral prints to spice up the dull season. 











Jacket from H&M Hong Kong 
Tank Top from Target 
Floral Skirt from TEMT
Mint Bag from Colette 
Belt from Portmans 
Sandals from Lipstik Outlet 

I'm currently really loving these platform sandals, they look a lot like the Windsor Smith Lilie's except I like how these ones aren't enclosed at the front. I've practically been wearing these everyday so you'll be seeing them featured in my outfit posts a lot ^_^ Also, I paired my new floral skirt with the blue tank top. However, it probably would've looked better if the tank top didn't have studs on them because I feel like it clashes with the buttons on my jacket so if you want to wear something similar, a plain tank tee would probably look a lot better :) 



Here's a similar outfit that I created on Polyvore and by clicking on the picture it will take you to the page where you can check out where to buy similar products if you wanted to recreate a similar look to mine :) 

I hope this was somewhat inspiring for you guys and hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. Don't forget to follow me on GFC and on instagram for sneak peaks of more outfits! I'll be sure to follow you back, just leave your links below :)

Until next Saturday, take care ^_^ 

xx
Fifi 

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that ultra-feminine swingy floral mini-skirt from TEMT that you styled so beautifully in your first blog anniversary outfit of the day!
    As it is now near the end of July in year 2023, belatedly, happy tenth blogiversary! I hope you will return to posting here. I really should start posting again myself!

    My fashion blog
    my fashion review videos
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥