Priceline Beauty Haul ♥

Hi Everyone!! 

Second week back to school and I'm already super tired and lacking sleep ==;
*Sighs* I really can't wait to go to Uni - I really hate worrying about the HSC everyday!! But anyways, a really long time ago, Priceline were having a 50% off sale on all cosmetics and makeup in store, so I couldn't resist going in! 


I didn't actually have anything in mind that I really wanted to buy but I looked around the store and these are the things that I picked up out of curiosity! 




Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush 





I was so excited when I went into stores and found out that Priceline now sells Physicians Formula! (Or maybe i'm just super outdated) but anyways, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the Physicians Formula products lately and it got me wanting to try the products out myself. When I saw these on the shelves, I instantly fell in love with the cute hearts and the packaging. Super adorable!! The heart prints on the blush are just so pretty, i really don't want to ruin the pattern!!! Can't wait to review this for you guys :) Have any of you guys tried it? Don't forget to leave a comment below to tell me what you think of it!!

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Blush 





I really wanted to try one of the Physician's formula bronzers except when i got to Priceline, everything had almost sold out and all bronzers were out of stock. And so, when I saw how amazing the packaging of this blush looked, I bought it straight away. To be honest, I don't think I'm going to really use this blush because I really don't like the scent that it carries. It's really strong and so I'm probably just going to give this away to a friend. Has anyone else had an issue with the smell of this (or maybe I'm just overly sensitive haha)!? It's really a shame because I really wanted to like it!

Essence Gel Mascara 



I've always wanted to try a clear gel brow mascara because my eyebrows are really weird and needs a lot of maintennance to keep them looking presentable. I bought this one to try so that I could wear it on days where I can't really be bothered to fill in my brows but still want to keep them in shape. Would you like me to review this?

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner 




Do any of you watch Shaaaanxo on YouTube? Because if you do, you would know that this eyeliner is one of her absolute favourite liquid liners of all time. She uses this to create her signature winged eyeliner and omg it looks amazing so I had to pick this up to see if I could recreate her looks and also my Missha liquid liner is running out, so it's time to try a new liner!! I always love trying new eyeliners especially because I'm still on the hunt for my perfect eyeliner ^^

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation 



Originally, the foundation that I wanted to buy was the Maybelline Fit me foundation stick that had just launched in Australia. However,  when I used the tester foundation in stores, I found that it was quite drying and after trying out most shades, I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone despite the wide colour selection. It was quite dissapointing, since i had been waiting for the fit me stick foundation to launch since it became available in the US. In the end, I bought this foundation instead because it looked quite good and I actually love using Maybelline foundations!! 

And that's basically it, to my haul! I hope you all enjoyed reading my haul because I feel like i haven't done one in AGES. I will try to do more haul posts if you guys like, but I just haven't been buying a lot of things lately since I'm mostly at home studying for exams :'( 
But anyway, Don't forget to follow me on GFC and leave comments down below because I love reading them ^_^ ~ 

Until next time, take care 

xx
Fifi ♥

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥