Tag | Beauty Addict Tag ♥

Hey everyone!!! 





Merry Belated Christmas!! Hope you all had an amazing time and received a lot of presents^_^!! So a while back, I was tagged by Sheri from Behind the Frames to do the Beauty Addict Challenge! I get so excited when people tag me because I never thought that anyone would ever remember me and my little blog hehe~ So THANK YOU Sheri for tagging me ♥ Btw you guys really need to check out her blog, it's pretty amazing ;) 

Onto the tag now which consists on 10 questions! Hope you all enjoy ^_^ 


1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
SEND HELP PLS <3 Foundations no doubt (you probably saw this coming hahaha) I have a huge stash but I still haven't found the perfect foundation that can help control my oily skin!!! ;( Please recommend my a good foundation down below and I'll love you forever T_T

2. What's the one product you can't live without?
Foundation - I was not blessed with good skin obviously T_T #Cakeface4ever

3. Favourite makeup brand?
Depending on the type of product, I have different branding preferences. But in general, Maybelline is one of my favourites because it's pretty affordable and GEM is promoter of the Maybelline in Hong Kong so why would I love this brand ;P I also really love using Etude House and definitely Benefit Cosmetics. 

4. How big is your makeup collection?
My makeup collection is continuously growing (ummm I have no self control >_< I get easily drawn in by new product releases and hyped products). I'd have to say that it's not crazily big like those that you see on Youtube, but it's more than I need ._. 

5. And how do you store it?
I have a set of 5 drawers that I keep all my makeup and skin care in as well as two acrylic draws that contain my everyday products. You know you need to stop buying makeup when you run out of space in drawers o_o

6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I generally don't like carrying makeup in my bag because I'm too lazy to touch up during the day. But if i do, it's probably lips balm and an eyeliner. 

7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
Shaaanxo omg. If you haven't seen her makeup collection, please head over to Youtube right now and check it out. It's like heaven. In a room. I could spend days just raiding her lip product drawers *O*


p.s This is only like 1/20 of her makeup collection 
 A moment of silence for this phenomenally amazing collection. How can one's makeup collection even compare to this

8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
My makeup routine is pretty simple consisting of foundation/BB cream, a brow mascara and lip balm. It usually takes 5-10 minutes unless I'm feeling extra fancy for some reason. '

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
I'm so guilty for doing this. I'm constantly wanting to try new products, it's such a bad addiction ahahah and not good for my wallet either T_T When Sephora opens at the end of this year like RIP to my bank account... 

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
YAY! My favourite part~ I TAG Charmaine  and Mindy(Obviously hahah), Weng, Jane anddd Vanessa (even though you've probably already been tagged a million times hehe) or anyone else that wants to do it! 

Thank you so much for reading this!!! I'll catch you guys later in next weeks post! Stay tuned and don't forget to follow me on GFC or my social media platforms (IG: @Beautifyinglifee) (Twitter: @Beautifylifee)! 


No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥