Urban Decay Wishlist + Prices at Mecca Maxima

Hello Everyone!! 


I'm pretty sure everyone all around Australia would know by now, regardless if you're a makeup junkie or not, that Urban Decay is FINALLY coming to Australia! It has been one of next biggest event ever since Sephora arrived at Sydney. The news arrived last month that Urban Decay would be exclusively sold at all Mecca Maxima stores and it launching this Friday the 27th of March. The first 100 people to arrive at the store will receive a bag of goodies filled with Urban Decay deluxe sample products and the line begins at 7am. (I will definitely be heading over to a Mecca Maxima to check out the goodies later on the day but definitely not dedicated enough to get there by 7am hahah :P ) 

So in the meantime whilst we're all counting down the days until Urban Decay launches, I will show you guys the top 5 products on my Urban Decay Wishlist. I only own one thing by Urban Decay and that is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, just to let you guys know! 

  1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - On YouTube, I've heard many beauty guru's rave about this foundation. Apparently there are a wide range of colours that suit almost every skin tone out there which is really awesome because I always have a hard time trying to find a foundation that fits my skin tone!! And I've also heard that it has a really nice finish to it so I really want to try this out :) 
  2. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - I think this is a really good palette to bring for travelling because the size looks very travel friendly and it has all the essential powders that you will need to contour, blush and highlight the face. I've seen really good results for the high lighter in this palette as well so I'm like dying to try it! 
  3. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Needless to say, the original Naked Palette is on my wishlist! I bought the Naked 3 palette when it was just released when I was on holidays at Malaysia. I really regret buying that one just because it was all hyped up because I released I hardly ever use the pinkish toned eyeshadows in that palette. The Naked Palette sounds perfect because it has all the neutral shades that I would regularly use! 
  4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner -  I think I've been on a desperate hunt on a good pencil eyeliner that won't run on my super oily and watery eyes. This has really good reviews online and claims to stay on for 24/7 without budging so it's super tempting to try this eyeliner out! They also have a really awesome wide colour selection which is pretty cool :~) 
  5. Urban Decay Setting Spray -  Last but not least, i don't even think i need to elaborate on this one because it probably the most popular setting spray in the market haha! 
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and just incase you don't have facebook and missed the post by Beauty Haven, here are some of the prices for the Urban Decay products that have been revealed! 

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTES
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTES AUSTRALIA

Australian price: $78
US price: $54
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $76.30

URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION
URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION

Australian price: From $30
US price: From $20
US price + tax, converted to AUD: From $28.25

URBAN DECAY MAKEUP SETTING SPRAYS
URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY

Australian price: $44
US price: $30
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $42.35

URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON EYE PENCIL
URBAN DECAY GLIDE ON EYELINER

Australian price: $30
US price: $20
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $28.25

URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA
URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA

Australian price: $32
US price: $22
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $31.05

URBAN DECAY NAKED FLUSHED
URBAN DECAY NAKED FLUSH

Australian price: $46
US price: $32
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $45.15

URBAN DECAY GOOD KARMA OPTICAL BLURRING BRUSH
URBAN DECAY OPTICAL BLURRING

Australian price: $35
US price: $25
US price + tax, converted to AUD: $35.30

* Just a disclaimer, other than the wishlist, I do not own the other content. All of this content belongs to Beauty Haven's website. The original post is HERE!
Hope you all have a fantastic week! And I'll see you all in my next post. Don't forget to follow me on my social media and my blog through GFC :) 

No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥