Review | Flat Tummy Tea ♥


Hi everyone,

Today I have something a bit different on my blog. I'm going to be reviewing a cleansing tea which many of you would have probably seen on social media called Flat Tummy Tea. This tea is made from natural ingredients that works to reduce bloating and increase your metabolism so that you can keep your tummy flat. 


What is bloating and why does it suck? 
Bloating happens when there is a build up of gasses in your digestive system which leaves you with a very uncomfortable feeling and often makes your tummy stick out like you've gained a lot of weight. Bloating is temporary however sometimes it may be difficult to get rid of this and make you feel sluggish. Flat Tummy Tea helps to get rid of this problem and also boosts your metabolism so you feel more energetic. P.S. this is NOT a weight loss tea so don't buy this thinking you'll becoming super skinny after drinking this. This tea is only designed for reducing bloating and making you feel more energetic/less sluggish!!






Flat Tummy Tea (AM Activate Tea) 
So with Flat Tummy Tea, it's a two step detox program which means that you receive two packs in the package - one tea for the morning and one for the evening. Both teas come in a re-sealable packet and they consist of loose tea leaves. The aim of the 'AM' tea is to: 
  • Reduce Bloating
  • Support your Metabolism 
  • Help maintain a healthy immune system
  • Boost your energy  
So with the AM tea, you can drink it every morning. Basically you put one teaspoon of this tea into a teapot and brew this tea for about 5-7 minutes. Then you strain the tea leaves out to get one cup of tea. So I've read a lot of reviews on this product and information on their website, apparently a lot of girls enjoy the herbal taste of this tea however, personally, I didn't really enjoy the tea much. Because I am so used to drinking green tea, this tea tasted very different and was very strong and the herbal taste was very overwhelming. But over the course of the few weeks that I tried this tea, it gets better but it's still not something that i look forward to drinking. 

On the good side, it does help me to feel more energetic and ready for the morning. I heard that these types of teas make you run to the bathroom really often because of laxative effects that some brands have except Flat Tummy Tea didn't do that which was great! 

These are the ingredients for the AM Activate Tea: 
Peppermint (leaf), Lemon Balm (leaf), Liquorice (root), Dandelion (leaf and root), Cleavers (leaf), Fennel (seed), Green Tea (leaf), Caraway (seed), Cardamom (pods).




Flat Tummy Tea (PM - Cleanse)
With the PM tea, it is meant to help you get a flat tummy during the night. With this tea, you're only meant to drink it every second night. The main purpose of the cleansing tea is to:
  • Detoxify your system 
  • Reduce your bloating
  • Decrease your water retention 
  • Cleanse your digestive system 
On the packet, it actually says that this has a mild cleansing effect (making it easier for you to go to the bathroom), so I wouldn't recommend you to put more than a teaspoon of this tea to begin with. In terms of the taste, I actually enjoyed the PM tea a lot more than the AM. Although it tastes similar to the morning tea, it's a bit more bearable. This one is just loose leaves unlike the AM tea which has bits and pieces of other herbal things in it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Results 
Because of all the stress I've been getting from uni, I've been eating pretty unhealthy (and that means LOTS and LOTS of junk food oops!). After drinking this tea, especially the PM tea, it makes me feel less bloated and more healthy and energetic than usual! It's great to drink before uni because it boosts your metabolism so that you are more ready for the day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to purchase this tea from HERE. It currently retails for $49 USD for the four week pack or you can alternatively subscribe to their packs so you pay $40 USD monthly.  

I hope you guys all found this review helpful and definitely try this tea out if you want to feel more energetic and if you suffer from bloating because it does help! Don't forget that this isn't a magical tea that will make you lose weight quickly because that's not the point :) Have  great weekend everyone - I'll see you in my next post. Don't forget to follow me on this blog and my other social media platforms (Instagram: @Beautifyinglifee) (Twitter: @Beautifylifee)

1 comment

  1. [Please let the author of this site authorize this post]

    I bought a herbal medicine from Robinson buckler. I took the herbal medicine for 2 weeks and i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact this herbal doctor today on Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com…………………………………………………

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥