Review | Heimish Dailism Water Drop Lip Tint #Mild Day ♥


As promised in my last StyleKorean haul post, today's review will be on the Heimish Water Drop tint which I've been raving a lot about recently! Heimish is a Korean brand that recently launched a few months back and I first heard about this through a beauty vlogger on Youtube, Meejmuse! They have a range of beauty products and I'll definitely be checking out more products later because I really love this lip tint! Without further ado, lets get into the review! 



Brand: Heimish 
Name: Dailism Water Drop Lip Tint
Price: $11.77 USD (~ $15.45 AUD)
Weight: 4g
Shade: Mild Day 
Where to buy: StyleKorean
Description: A natural long lasting stain with rose hip seed oil extract . This drip tint can quickly create flushed, rosy Cheeks & add a touch of color to brighten your skin. It also conditions your lips and helps keep your lips soft protecting them with Pure Vitamin Oil, rose of china extract & pure rose hip seed oil extract. 




The first thing that I noticed about this product was that it looked really similar to the YSL water glossy stains. Even thought I've never actually tried them myself, I can tell that the concepts are really similar but of course, the Heimish ones are much more affordable with the price point of ~$15 AUD but keep in mind that they don't have many shades as YSL. With the Himish Dailism Water Drop Lip Tints, they currently have a selection of 6 colours including: 
#WTPK01 Sultry Day#WTPK02 Clear Day#WTPK03 Crisp Day
#WTPK04 Cool Day#WTRD01 Genial Day#WTCR01 Mild Day

As you can see from the swatches, Mild Day is a gorgeous coral pink shade. However this actually oxidises a bit into a darker shade of pink when you actually apply it to the lips. The one thing that I REALLY LOVE about this product is that it is super SUPER moisturising. I emphasise this because I've never used a lip product before that can actually soothe my extremely dry lips (other than the Nivea lip balms but they don't have colour). I was surprised when I saw how well it applied on my flakey lips and instead of emphasising those flakes, it actually helped to soothe it. 

In terms of longetivity, this lip tint doesn't last as long as I wish it would and so every now and then I generally have to touch up this lip tint. It also only comes with 4g of product which isn't actually a lot. I've been using this for a month now almost every day and I think i've used up most of what's in the tube already! This lip tint has a fruity scent which I quite like but some people may not enjoy this as much. 

Another thing about this product that I like is the applicator design. It has a spongey end but it is also curved and pointed at the tip to make it easy to apply on the lips for a precise application. (Again, this design is really similar to the YSL lip tints)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packaging ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 
I love the classy look of this lip tints packaging. The rose gold cap goes really well with the pink tube and the clear window on the side allows you to see what shade the lip tint is without opening the cap. I also like how it's a rectangular shape so it doesn't roll around when I put this on the table and it's easier to grip! All in all this product gets a 5/5 because I personally think it's quite aesthetically pleasing :]

Price ♥ ♥ ♥  / 5 
This lip tint is affordable at $15 AUD, but keep in mind it only comes with 4g of product which gets used up pretty quickly. If you compare this lip tint as a dupe of the YSL glossy tints then this is definitely worth it considering the YSL version is almost triple the price of Heimish. 

Performance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5 
This one definitely gets a 5/5. I'm really impressed with how well moisturising this lip tint was on my lips and how easy the application process was. It's the perfect lip tint for people with dry lips like me and can't really wear lipstick because it often ends up flaking and accentuating the dry spots on the lips. 

Pros
- SUPER moisturising
- Soothes dry patches on the lips 
- You can apply another lipstick on top without it looking caked up
- Great colour payoff
- Applicator makes it easy to apply the lip tint 
- Classy Packaging 
- Easy to see what shade the lip tint is through the small window on the side of tube 

Cons
- Oxidises a bit on the lips so it isn't exactly true to the colour in the tube 
- Not as long lasting as I had hoped 
-  Fruity scent that some people may not like
- Could have more shades in the collection 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would I recommend this product? DEFINITELY YES! I'm actually considering buying the other shades because I love the formula so much :) I'll do a swatch post on that if I end up getting all the shades! Hope you all have a lovely week despite it being a monday and I'll see you guys in my next post. In the meantime don't forget to follow me on my blog and on my other social media platforms (Instagram: @Beautifyinglifee) (Twitter: @Beautifylifee)

1 comment

  1. Thanks !!! your review is awesome, the quality of the picture is incredible . Lov it ❤

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥