OOTD | Dinner Out Floral Dress ♥

Hi everyone!! :) 

Because many of you guys really liked my previous OOTD post which you can check out HERE, I decided to upload another OOTD. Hope you all enjoy this hehe! 



Oh and before i get onto the post, can you guys please do a huge favour for my friend, Wendy! She's trying to enter a fashion contest so it would be amazing if you could vote for her HERE. Thank you so much ♥ 










So I wore this to my birthday dinner with my family and I wanted outfit that looked pretty yet casual. This dress was actually originally my sisters but she kindly gave it to me because I really liked it and thought it was super pretty for summer or spring due to the floral prints. 

And yeaahh, I took these photos in front of some randoms house because it was really pretty haha so shout out to them ;P Also, many people who were walking their dogs looked at me weirdly when I was posing for the photos. Has that happened to anyone before? hehe, i ended up just looking around awkwardly whilst they walked past ~

Dress from Valleygirl
Handbag from Disneyland Hong Kong (also featured in my Day out in the city OOTD if you would like to kindly check it out) 
Shoes from a Malaysian Outlet Store 

Thank you all as always for reading this, please comment down below if you liked this outfit and don't forget to tell me what post you'd like to see next! Also, don't forget to follow me on Social network platforms + GFC :)
I update weekly on Saturdays, so come back every week to look at my new post!! 

xx
Fifi ♥ 


No comments

Hey Everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment here, I'd love to hear what you think of my posts ^_^ ♥